Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Etsy Items for the New Year!


Happy New Year! I've recently added a slew of new listings to my Etsy shop, where I sell only small prints (8x12" and smaller)... Etsy is a terrific marketplace and it's fun to be a part of such a thriving and encouraging community of sellers and buyers. I am still selling larger prints directly upon request, so if you like what you see but would like a bigger print, please get in touch!

The big news this year is that I will be part of a group exhibition in London in April at The Printspace Gallery. More info on that to come, but it is connected with Day Four Magazine's most recent issue, Modern Love, which my photo graces the cover of! Speaking of Modern Love, I also have a number of prints that would make great Valentine's Day gifts now in the Etsy shop, so check it out if you are looking for a gift for the love in your life!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/dianapappas

No comments:

Post a Comment